2. Personal data provided by the user will be kept on file by NEPTUNE RING S.A., the company responsible for processing them, which treatment has the following purposes in mind:
- Signing and execution of the contract for the products selected by the user;
- Satisfying user requests;
- Provide the user with information about the products of Forte Store or any other company Neptune Ring SA (products and objects related to the textile, ready-to-wear, footwear or accessories), including, with respect to the products identified above, shipping of commercial messages by email or any other equivalent automatic electronic means (such as SMS), as well as by telephone contact. The user will be able to modify his preferences regarding the sending of such commercial communications, through the different contact channels or in the Newsletter itself.
- In the case of providing us with personal data of third parties, the user will be responsible for informing them and obtaining their consent for the mentioned purposes. In the event that you have purchased a product or shopping voucher, the personal data of third parties provided will only be used to: (a) manage the delivery or verify the receipt of goods, and (b) respond to the requests you place with us.
- In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation, Neptune Ring S. A. allows you to remove or change your data at any time through the following link: https://bit.ly/2TpUGJl
3. NEPTUNE RING SA, headquartered in Urbanização de Ruães, Lote 1, 4700-565 Mire de Tibães (Braga), Portugal, the company responsible for the file, undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the user's personal data and to ensure the exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through your customer account.
4. The User (you) guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate, and undertakes to notify any changes thereof. Any loss or damage caused to this website or to the person responsible for the website or to third parties resulting from incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the User.