Cookies and Advertising
Below you can find information on how to modify your device's settings to notify you when you receive new cookies and disable them completely.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to allow our systems to recognize your device and provide a number of features, including: interest-based ads on other sites and storing items in your shopping cart between visits . Any reference to Forte Store websites includes our websites, mobile devices, mobile applications or other software from the Forte Store.
- Identify when you enter our site. This allows us to provide product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you as a user among other personalized features and services that we provide.
- Provide content, including ads relevant to your interests on Forte Store websites.
- Our interest-based ads are subject to your preferences, as described in the next section. Control specific preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, as you would like to see interest-based ads or not.
- Track the items stored in your shopping cart.
- Conduct research and diagnostics to improve Forte Store content, products and services. Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the essential features of the Forte Store. For example, if you block or reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout or use any products and services from the Forte Store that require your Login.
Cookies and browser settings
The "help" feature on most browsers tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to get the browser to notify you when it receives a new cookie, and how to remove them completely. In addition, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or by visiting the manufacturer's website.
Neptune Ring S. A. displays interest-based ads using the information it makes available to us when it interacts with our sites, content or services. Interest-based ads, sometimes also called personalized or targeted ads, are displayed based on information from activities such as shopping on our sites, using devices, applications or software, visiting sites that contain Forte Store content or ads.
We do not provide personal information to advertisers or third party websites. However, advertisers and other third parties (including ad networks, ad creation companies and other related service providers) may assume that users who interact with or click on an ad or personalized content are part of the group in which the ad or the content is targeted to (for example, users in a particular geographic area or users who have purchased or searched for classical music). In addition, some third parties may provide information about you (such as demographic information or websites on which you display ads) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising.